Shipping & Delivery
We currently ship to the following countries: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia & Sweden. We are working on shipping to more countries, contact us for more information.
We only offer standard shipping to limit our impact on the planet.
- Most of our orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of purchase. Business days are Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- You will receive an email when the order is shipped. Once your order is shipped, we estimate you will receive your order within 2-6 business days. COVID-19 update: currently, our warehouse in Belgium is operating at full capacity. However, shipping times may vary.
- Our shipping carriers do not deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- Note: we cannot deliver to BFPO or PO addresses. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For the full list of countries we currently delivers to, please refer to the order & return page.
Please refer to the order & returns page to find the shipping details for your country.
You will receive an email with the tracking information of your parcel. You can also track your order by logging into your account.
Returns & Exchanges
- All products that are unworn, unwashed, in their original condition with all tags attached & inside their original compostable bag can be returned within 30 days after you have received your package. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the above criteria.
- We ask you to wear underwear when trying on our products for hygiene reasons. Panties with the hygienic sticker removed cannot be returned.
- Final sale items cannot be returned.
- Returns cannot be combined with multiple orders.
- Complete the return request on our return portal & you will receive a pre-paid (by scandale) return shipping label.
- You would have to cover the cost of the return shipping, which will be then automatically deducted from the refunded amount. Please see below for more information on the return shipping cost. Returns are free for the UK and France for a limited time only!
- We encourage you to reuse the original mailer for your return!
- Once your return is received, we will notify you if your return is accepted. The process can take up to 3 weeks.
- Refund amount will be credited to your original payment method within 3-7 working days after we have processed and inspected the return (which can take up to 3 weeks).
Your refund will be credited back to the original form of payment.
No, the original shipping cost will not be refunded. The shipping cost will be refunded for the UK and FR for a limited time only.
- Currently, we do not offer exchanges. You would have to make a return, ask for a refund & then make a new order
Account, Payment & Promotions
Welcome to Scandale Eco-lingerie! To become a Member, you must create an account with your first, last name and also email address via Scandale Eco-lingerie official website (https://www.scandale.com/). After you correctly complete the membership registration process in our website, then you will become a Member and we will send the welcome promo code to your resgister email.
You do not need an account to make a purchase.
You can request to reset your password by following the instructions for ‘forgotten password’ on the ‘sign in’ page.
We currently accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Tax and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination. They are estimated and included as part of the final payment at time of checkout. *For UK orders above a value of £135, under the terms of the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement, our goods are liable to customs duty. The product price excluded custom-duty. Therefore, the customer will need to pay the duty fee if the order value exceeds £135.
You can enter your promotional code before you checkout.
We prioritize using materials coming from a previous life & their éco-impact. We will increase our locally-sourced materials to recycle & increase the use of previous life materials for future collections to 90% by 2023.
1st - We use life-cycle assessment in our every process to minimise our carbon emissions 2nd - We 'offset' our carbon emission upstream & downstream through certified climate projects to achieve neutrality on our entire value chain.
Customer Care & Contact Us
Leave us a message & we will get back to you within 1 business day.